NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN!
The Moondance Cancer Awards celebrate and spotlight brilliant people across NHS Wales and its partners who deliver, lead, and innovate cancer services.
In hosting these awards, we want to both recognise the achievements of people and teams working across all parts of cancer detection, diagnosis, and treatment pathways; and showcase the innovation and improvement happening across the country.
- Nominations open Wednesday 14 February 2024
- Nominations close Wednesday 10 April 2024
- Shortlist announced Thursday 25 April 2024
- Celebration & awards night Thursday 13 June 2024
- Who can nominate? You can enter yourself / yourselves, or you can be nominated by a colleague working in the Welsh NHS or partner organisations, e.g third sector, academic institutes. We welcome entries and nominations for people working across any stage of cancer pathways – from awareness, through to detection, diagnosis, treatment and care. Entries and nominations can recognise the efforts and impact of those who support front line staff as well as those directly delivering front line services.
- Can I enter more than one category? Yes, you can nominate yourself or other individuals/teams for as many categories as you like. Please remember to complete a separate nomination form for each category you wish to enter.
- What is the judging process? Moondance Cancer Initiative will shortlist from all entries. The judges will review the shortlist independently, then meet as a panel to determine the winner(s).
- What will I win? All shortlisted nominees and their nominators (if not self-nominated) will receive complementary tickets to the celebration & awards night on 13 June. Winners will also receive a Moondance Cancer Award trophy and recognition via coverage of the event.
- Can I get an invitation to the celebration & awards night? All shortlisted nominees and their nominators (if not self-nominated) will receive complementary tickets to the celebration & awards night on 13 June. Other guests from across the cancer sector in Wales will be invited, in recognition of their roles and contribution to achieving better cancer outcomes. If you know someone you think should be invited, please contact the team on email@example.com
- I have more questions, who can I speak to? If you have any queries, please contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org